It’s so easy to get distracted by the many problems and challenges that life throws at you. It’s hard not to feel overwhelmed when there are many things on your plate, but this is precisely when quotes can help fuel your motivation. In this blog post, we will share some of our favorite motivational quotes with you!
Let’s take a look at these quotes.
- “It is no disgrace to start all over. It is usually an opportunity.” -Annie Smith Woolley
This quote means that it’s not a bad thing to start over and try again. You’re opening up an opportunity for yourself!
2. “Strive to not be a success, but rather to be of value.” ― Albert Einstein
This quote tells you not to try and be successful by any means necessary. Instead, focus on what value your work adds to the world around us.
3. “Initiating is really and truly difficult, and that’s what leaders do. They see something others are ignoring, and they jump on it.” -Chip Conley
This quote means that to be a leader, you need to take the initiative. If you want people to follow your lead, then show them what needs to be done and start doing it yourself!
4. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
Please stop talking about it and do it! This quote reminds us that even Walt himself had to start somewhere.
5. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” -Og Mandino
This quote reminds you that success is only a step away, so don’t give up and keep going.
6. “People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.” -Henry David Thoreau
This quote means that it’s not enough to say what you want to do and show people by doing it.
7. “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.” -Robert Frost
This quote means that to be educated, you need to have a certain amount of patience. You can’t let anything stop you from doing what’s right.
8. “To measure the man, measure his heart.” -Edward Everett Hale
This quote says that the most important thing about a person is how they act, not what they do.
9. “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” -Norman Vincent Peale
“If you never do anything different, then nothing will ever change.” -Gordon B. Hinckley. “You are not your mistakes; don’t let them define who you are.
10. “It is no disgrace to start all over. It is usually an opportunity.”
“If you are not willing to do the work, then nothing will happen. If your goal is too easy or feels like a no-risk proposition, then that’s likely your issue. You need to be pushing yourself outside of what makes you feel comfortable and at ease for change to happen.”
11. “The optimist sees the doughnut; the pessimist sees the hole.”
This quote is an excellent reminder that just because we’re always looking at the negative doesn’t mean it’s all there is to see. There are lots of good things happening in your life and around you every day! It can be hard sometimes but try not to let negativity get you down!
12. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
This quote is so powerful in its simplicity. It points to the idea that your attitude can make a huge difference in how you feel and those around you. The most common way people think about this phrase today is related to negativity and positivity by realizing that being negative will cause more bad things than good. You can cultivate a positive attitude that will reap more benefits.
13. “Let us rather run the risk of wearing out than rusting out.” – John Q. Adams
This quote touches on the importance of staying active to avoid wear and tear from positive activities and thinking about how not being busy can lead to burnout later down the line.
14.“The hardest thing in life is to learn which bridge to cross and which to burn.” -Kurt Vonnegut
This powerful quote is about learning the difference between bridges that will lead you to a successful life and those that need to be burned. Too often, people let fear dictate their decisions instead of following what they know deep down is right for them.
15. “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” -Chris Colfer
Many people believe that talent is the foundation of success in any field. But, motivation will always beat out mere talent. It is vital to have a strong work ethic and the desire to be your best self every day. Talent can get you only so far without hard work!
16. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decided to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
This quote reminds us that the future belongs to those who make themselves into what they want themselves to be. It may seem complicated and overwhelming at first, but when we take a step back from our fear of the unknown, we can see that the future is ours for the taking.
The Bottom Line
With these motivational quotes, you can remind yourself of the importance of being happy and that all problems are temporary. You will be able to find peace in adversity with a bit of help from your favorite inspirational phrases. There is always light at the end of every tunnel!